sábado, 12 de noviembre de 2022

GPOY



This photo is from when I was seventeen or eighteen years old, the last (then) season of Game of Thrones had premiered and I had to decide to study film. I, a schoolgirl fan of this type of series and movies, was very angry because the last season it was the worst of the series, and my expectations were very high. I remember at that time i went with my friends to the mall to buy snacks and drinks to watch the last episode of the last season and we found the iron throne in a video game store and my friends took this photo. When we finished the episode i said that the script sucks and i will study how to make a script and in the future i will do a remake of the eighth season. That was very pretentious, but i ended up studying film anyway, but now i think that season 8 is not so bad, things happened as they should have happened because from the beginning Daenerys Targaryen was a sadistic leader and these end of the season was inevitable. . . I think i was just in love with Daenerys and that's why i didn't want her to die:(
Contradictorily i still do not see House of the dragon, the university takes up a lot of my time.


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

hi teacher!! i sent you the video presentation by email

 ヾ(・ω・)ゞ